The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Digestive System: Part III – Liver, etc. (Netter Green Book Collection) 2nd Edition
Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 2nd Edition, part 3 in the 3-book Digestive System volume, provides a concise and highly visual approach to the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the hepatobiliary system and pancreas. This book in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA “Green Books”) has been expanded and revised to capture current perspectives in hepatology, pancreatology, and gastroenterology – from normal anatomy and physiology through pathophysiology, diagnostics and treatment of the liver, pancreas, and biliary tract. It also features radiologic and pathologic images to supplement the classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations. This this updated classic is ideal for students and health professionals seeking an easily accessible guide to the digestive system.
- Put concepts into practice. An exquisite art program that focuses on clarity of presentation with an emphasis on anatomy, pathology, patient presentation, and clinical context.
- Gain a rich, comprehensive overview of the liver, pancreas and biliary tract by seeing classic Netter illustrations side by side with cutting-edge radiologic and laparoscopic images.
- Explore key topics, including tumors of cirrhosis, portal hypertension, pancreatitis, liver lobectomy and transplantation, and cholescystectomy.
- See modern issues in digestive health and disease captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via contributions from artists working in the Netter style.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the hepatobiliary system and pancreas in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Benefit from the knowledge of a team of renowned clinicians and scientists.
Comments are closed.