Clear and concise, The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need has provided quick and accurate discussions on using an EKG to diagnose cardiac and non-cardiac conditions for nearly 30 years. This ninth edition is packed with full-color illustrations, real-world clinical scenarios, and step-by-step instructions—giving you the practical guidance you need to use an EKG in actual clinical settings with patients.
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders.
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
- New content added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
- Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
- Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
- New EKG cases available in the companion eBook illustrate key concepts discussed throughout the book.