Designed to complement Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition and Robbins Basic Pathology, 9th Edition, the full-color Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology offers more than 1,500 outstanding illustrations that vividly depict the most common diseases covered in pathology courses and USMLE exams. It’s a quick visual reference or review for students and professionals alike.
- Quickly compare gross, microscopic, and radiologic images with examples of normal organs and tissues.
- Review just the key information you need to know with help from extensive legends that provide convenient summarizations.
- Understand the correlation between pathology and clinical history, physical exam findings, and clinical laboratory tests.
- Access the fully searchable text online at Student Consult.
- Visualize key pathologic findings with crystal clarity through over 400 new or updated images.
- Study effectively with this unique companion product! All chapters have been reviewed and revised to reflect the new content found in Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition