Seidel’s Physical Examination Handbook (Mosbys Physical Examination Handbook) 8th Edition
Be prepared in any clinical setting with this portable, full-color, illustrated guide. Examination tables and Aids to Differential Diagnosis tables provide easy access to the physical exam in a two-column format for each system exam. Key information includes differential diagnosis tips, pediatric variations, sample documentation, and other helpful assessment data for quick reference. Separate chapters cover age-specific exams for infants, children, adolescents, and older adults, the healthy female evaluation, as well as reporting and documenting findings for computerized charting.
- Examination tables offer quick and reliable reference to key exam steps and what to expect.
- Aids to Differential Diagnosis tables summarize distinguishing characteristics of abnormalities, furnishing you with clues for identifying characteristic symptoms and diagnosing patient problems.
- Sample Documentation sections at the end of system chapters promote concise yet thorough patient charting for each system exam.
- Equipment Lists, indicating needed items in preparation for each system exam, facilitate efficiency in the practice setting.
- Color-coded Pediatric Variations tables provide a resource on differences in findings and developmental considerations for pediatric patients.
- Updated Computerized Charting content reflects the shift to electronic charting in clinical practice and equips you with a current resource on what and how to chart patient data.
- Over 200 full-color illustrations on anatomy and physiology, exam procedures, and normal and abnormal findings offer a visual reference to performing exams and anticipated and unanticipated findings in this highly visual field.
Comments are closed.