The landmark pediatrics reference – completely reinvented by an all new team of editors
Rudolph’s Pediatrics has virtually defined the pediatric field for over a century, becoming one of the most important and well-respected pediatrics texts ever published. Renowned for its balance of clinical features and treatment of disease with underlying biological principles, this classic sourcebook has helped generations of pediatricians optimize their care of infants, children, and adolescents. The Twenty-Third Edition of Rudolph’s has been completely restructured and streamlined thanks to an all new team of editors whose goal was to reinvent this classic with today’s busy practitioner in mind.
Presented in full color, the Twenty-Third Edition provides an up-to-date, in-depth survey of pediatric medicine unmatched by any other text. With its algorithmic approach to pediatric systems, the book facilitates the diagnosis and treatment of both common and uncommon pediatric illnesses; and it reflects new technologies and advances in molecular medicine that continue to evolve with current thinking about normal childhood development and pediatric disease processes.
• New team of editors achieves consistency in both tone and depth of content
• Contributions from section editors and authors from leading academic pediatrics programs give expert coverage of general pediatrics and all of the pediatric sub-specialties
• Streamlined and consistent format for most chapters outlining Pathogenesis and Epidemiology, Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention
• New 2-Volume presentation improves portability
• Hundreds of full-color illustrations and tables
• The acclaimed balance between clinical applicability and underlying biological principles offers pediatricians a depth of coverage not found anywhere else
• Brand new or significantly revised chapters include: Complementary and Integrative Pediatrics, Childhood Adversity and Toxic Stress, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Pediatric Depression and Bipolar Spectrum Disorders, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO), Palliative Care for Children with Chronic
Diseases, Arboviruses (with new coverage of Zika virus and chikungunya virus), Physiologic Basis of Pulmonary Function; Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia; Neuroblastoma
admin 425 posts 0 comments