The definitive guide to understanding, diagnosing, and treating urologic disorders – now in full color for the first time!
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology, Nineteenth Edition offers a complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders managed by urologic surgeons. This trusted classic delivers a clear, concise presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of all major urologic conditions. The well-organized, user-friendly design makes relevant clinical information and management guidelines easy to find and simple to implement.
• NEW full-color presentation
• High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
• More than 1,000 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
• NEW chapters on female urology and pediatric urology
• Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference
• Great for board preparation