The first in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Gynecology provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and drawings, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Coverage includes Basic Surgical Set Up, Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Uterine Surgery, Cervix, Adnexal Surgery, Surgical Management of Endometriosis, Vulvar and Perineal Surgery, and Hysteroscopy, Uterine Sterilization, and Ablation Procedures.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Look for other volumes in the Operative Techniques in Gynecology series:
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology
Comments are closed.