With its unique combination of classic Netter artwork, exam photos and videos, and rigorous evidence-based approach, Netter’s Orthopaedic Clinical Examination, 3rd Edition, helps you get the most clinically significant information from every orthopaedic examination. This new edition, by Drs. Joshua Cleland, Shane Koppenhaver, and Jonathan Su, allows you to quickly review the reliability and diagnostic utility of musculoskeletal physical exams and make it easier to incorporate evidence into your clinical decision making.
- Extremely user-friendly and well organized, this unique text walks you through the anatomy and clinical exam, then critically reviews all literature for given diagnostic tests.
- A tabular format provides quick access to test reliability and diagnostic utility, study quality, anatomy and biomechanics, and summary recommendations for applying evidence in practice.
- Quality ratings for 269 studies, investigating a test’s reliability using the 11-item Quality Appraisal of Diagnostic Reliability Checklist.
- Evidence-based approach helps you focus on the effectiveness of the clinical tests available and review recent studies quickly to determine which test will best predict a specific diagnosis.
- 84 new studies, 34 new photos and 25 new videos on Student Consult.
- QAREL (Quality Appraisal for Reliability Studies) checklists included for each reliability study.