From fundamental principles to advanced subspecialty procedures, Miller’s Anesthesia covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice. This go-to medical reference book offers masterful guidance on the technical, scientific, and clinical challenges you face each day, in addition to providing the most up-to-date information available for effective board preparation.
“Miller’s Anesthesia continues to serve as the most in-depth review textbook of contemporary anesthesia”. Reviewed by: Genevieve Lalonde on behalf of Canadian Journal of Anesthesia Date: Jan 2015
- Address the unique needs of pediatric patients with guidance from an entire section on pediatric anesthesia.
- View more than 1,500 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual clarity.
- Access step-by-step instructions for patient management, as well as an in-depth analysis of ancillary responsibilities and problems.
- Quickly reference important concepts with ‘Key Points’ boxes integrated into every chapter.
- Stay current on today’s most recent anesthetic drugs and guidelines/protocols for anesthetic practice and patient safety, and access expanded coverage on new techniques such as TEE and other monitoring procedures.
- Remain at the forefront of new developments in anesthesia with coverage of hot topics including Non-OR Anesthesia; Role of the Anesthesiologist in Disasters; Sleep Medicine in Anesthesia; Perioperative and Anesthesia-related Neurotoxicity; Anesthetic Implications of Complementary and Alternative Medicine; and Robotics.
- Study brand-new chapters on Perioperative Fluid Management; Extracorporeal Support Therapies; Anesthesia for Organ Donation/Procurement; and Malignant Hyperthermia and other Genetic Disorders
Comments are closed.