New chapters, new editors and contributors, and an upgraded video collection make Taylor and Hoyt’s Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 5th Edition, the most current and complete reference available in this evolving field. Editors Scott R. Lambert and Christopher J. Lyons, both globally recognized leaders, provide authoritative coverage of all the pediatric ophthalmic conditions you’re likely to encounter in practice, including the latest clinical advances in etiology, diagnosis, and medical and surgical management.
- Expert guidance on the complete spectrum of childhood eye disorders and strabismus, including a unique “practical problems” section designed to help you handle difficult patient situations.
- More than 1,800 high-quality images and artworks provide visual guidance in diagnosis and management.
- A practical “how to” perform strabismus surgery chapter with extensive step-by-step artworks for complete visual guidance.
- Comprehensive updates of all topics, with nine brand-new chapters covering significant advances in the management of refractive errors in children; binocular vision; conjunctival tumors; optimal approaches to patient-family communication, and a unique chapter on the impact of mobile apps for the pediatric ophthalmologist.
- State-of-the-art coverage of key areas such as OCT and all of the newest imaging techniques for the eye, orbit and visual pathways; anti-VEGF treatment for retinopathy of prematurity; and minimally invasive strabismus surgery.
Comments are closed.