First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards, Third Edition
by Tao Le, Michael Mendoza, Diana Coffa, Lamercie Saint-Hilaire
The “insider’s guide” to passing the Family Medicine Boards – now more high yield than ever!
Written by recent test takers, First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards, Third Edition delivers high-yield, concise coverage of thousands of board-tested topics along with practical exam-taking and study strategies. Presented in full-color throughout, this is the most comprehensive review available for family medicine in-service, certification, and recertification exams.
Following the proven First Aid formula for success, this essential review is carefully edited to include the content most likely to be included on the exam, allowing readers to focus on what they really need to know and maximize their study time. The Third Edition is distinguished by a renewed focus on high-yield content and has been updated to reflect the very latest treatment guidelines in family medicine.
• Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and full-color clinical images and illustrations
• Clinical vignettes and integrated flashcards with practice questions
• Mnemonics make learning memorable and fun
• A complete one-stop review of the most frequently tested topics
• Great as a refresher for recertification