Dependable, current, and complete, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition is the perennially best-selling text that you’ll use long after your medical student days are behind you. A world-class author team headed by Drs. Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, and Jon Aster, delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledgein a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more.
- Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage, ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for course work.
- Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
- Stay up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing and mechanisms of disease.
- Consult new Targeted Therapy boxes online that discuss drug therapy for specific diseases.
- Gain a new perspective in key areas thanks to contributions from new authors at the top of their fields.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb’ sm_template=’ism_template_7′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’true’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ unlock_type=2 locker_template=3 sm_d_text=’
<h2>This content is locked</h2>
<strong><em>Share This Page To View The Download Link!</em></strong>’ reset_locker=1 locker_reset_after=1 locker_reset_type=’days’ ism_overlock=’opacity’ ]
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://126.96.36.199/main/1322000/a9258d3043d24c68f20ca6232c33fbd1/%28Robbins%20Pathology%29%20Vinay%20Kumar%2C%20Abul%20K.%20Abbas%2C%20Jon%20C.%20Aster%20-%20Robbins%20and%20Cotran%20Pathologic%20Basis%20of%20Disease-Saunders%20%282015%29.pdf” ]