Thoroughly revised and updated, the fifth edition of this prize-winning title retains the high level of illustration and accessibility that has made it so popular worldwide with medical students and trainees approaching clinical specialty exams. Illustrated Textbook of Paediatrics has been translated into eight languages over its life.
- Case studies.
- Summary boxes.
- Tips for patient education.
- Highly illustrated with 100s of colour images.
- Diseases consistently presented by Clinical features; Investigations; Management; Prognosis; and, where appropriate, Prevention.
- Comes with an e-book for portability and ease of reference on the move.
Separate chapters on
- Child protection
- Diabetes and endocrinology
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
New chapter on Global child health
New co-editor, Will Carroll, Chair of MRCPCH Theory Examinations.