The Cases You Need to Learn the Essential of Gynecologic Surgery
Case Files: Gynecologic Surgery provides 40 clinical cases to illustrate evidence-based practice in the gynecologic surgery patient. Each case includes open-ended questions, extended discussion, Practice Pearls, a “Controversy” discussion, comprehension questions, and references to the most current literature with a brief critique of each article. With this unique learning system you’ll learn how to become a better clinician in the context of real patients and the latest evidence-based medicine.
- 40 high-yield clinical situations tailored for management and understanding of disease (pathophysiology) in the gynecologic surgery patient
- Clear and easy-to-follow case-based format helps residents and fellows develop clinical thinking skills
- Based on current journal articles and landmark studies, with an accompanying brief critique
- “Practical Pearls” give evidence-based recommendations for patient management
- “Controversy” feature discusses current controversies and different views related to each case
- Multiple-choice comprehension questions accompany each case
- Approximately 25 original drawings and clinical images enhance the text
- Presents high-yield high-risk gynecologic surgery cases in an interactive and memorable format to help residents and fellows learn in the context of real patients
- Proven learning system improves exam scores
Comments are closed.