- Includes nearly 2,500 case-based questions and answer rationales, newly updated to reflect the most current developments in practice.
- Chapter Summaries offer a quick review of the concepts—great for last-minute exam preparation.
- Open-ended Clinical Case Management Problems in each chapter provide additional opportunities for articulating your understanding of key topics.
- Features the most current information on concussion management, palliative care, pain management, and more.
- Allows you to earn up to 75 CME Credits online through Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
“As the scope of practice in family medicine is broad, this book provides a wide range of cases that a family medicine physician must understand for their daily encounters with patients… This is a worthwhile study aid for those preparing for the family medicine certification examination.”
-Vincent F Carr, DO, MSA, FACC, FACP(Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences) Doody’s Score: 90 – 4 Stars!
Comments are closed.