Students’ favorite review resource for studying the essentials of medical pharmacology, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, Seventh Edition, presents up-to-date drug information in an accessible format ideal for a fast, effective refresher.
Part of the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series, this concise resource features clear, effective writing and hundreds of illustrations that break down complex information for rapid review. Sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work, and review questions with answers deliver powerful, practical exam preparation.
- Updated drug information reflects the most current, clinically relevant pharmacology material.
- Approachable outline format distills complex information for easier review.
- High-quality illustrations reinforce understanding in vibrant detail.
- Enhanced review questions with answers test students’ understanding and identify areas for further study.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more